Freelance Website Developer Near Me Kickstart!
- You will no longer be or feel like a Junior Developer
- Lead technical projects as a Senior Developer
- Learn the technologies that are being used behind the biggest tech companies
- Master advanced and modern fundamental concepts in web development
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired
- Completion of “The Complete How to start as a freelance web developer Zero to Mastery” is a bonus but not necessary
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to no longer be a junior developer, level up your skills, and earn a higher salary. This extensive tutorial doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to go from junior developer, to learning the in-demand technical skills that some of the top developers in the industry know so you can become a senior developer this year.
You won’t find a tutorial that is as comprehensive, up to date, and better quality, than this tutorial. You will be guided in your journey to become an admired and respected Senior Developer one day.
It took me months to plan, and years of experience to create. No tutorial like this exists out there because this is a really difficult topic to teach and to combine all of the technologies we cover into one tutorial is a long hard process.
Freelance Website Developer Near Me Steps!
You will be able to implement and add the below skillsets to your resume, impress your boss, and ace your next interview (Trust me, some of these may not mean anything to you now, but they are topics that ALL Senior Developers know). You will be taken from absolute zero to knowing how to:
- Use React and Redux (+ React Hooks) to build complex and large applications.
- Improve performance of any web application (Code Splitting, Load Balancing, Caching, Code Optimizations, and much more)
- Use SSH on a remote Linux server and generate ssh keys
- Use Web-pack and Parcel to set up a project and bundle your files
- Implement proper security and securing your apps like an expert
- Use AWS Lambda and Server-less architecture to manage applications that can handle millions of users
- Use Typescript on a project to have less bugs in your code
- Write all kinds of tests and learn about all the testing tools you can use to write better software
- Use Docker and docker compose to create containers for your services
- Use Sessions and JWT to manage user authentication and authorization
- Use Redis database for session management and caching
- Decide when to use Server Side Rendering vs Client Side Rendering for your projects
- Create a Progressive Web App that works offline like a native mobile app.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment for your company and make your boss happy.
The above skill-sets are exactly what Senior Developers know and can use in terms of their technical skills. Not only will you understand how to do these things, but most importantly, you will deeply understand why they exist and what problems they solve so that when asked in an interview, you can speak intelligently about them, or when asked by your boss, you can take the lead on the project and implement them.
Here is what sets this tutorial apart from the rest:
- There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies that a lot of tutorials online use. Although still useful, outdated technologies are low paying and demand for them is decreasing. In this tutorial, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to excel in their career and How to start as a freelance web developer.
- After finishing, you will be able to apply for intermediate to senior developer roles. You will no longer be a junior developer. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this tutorial. You will be taken through everything I have learned over the many years coding while managing projects and people for some of the largest tech firms.
- I have worked directly with these technologies. I am not an online marketer or a salesman. I am a senior software developer who loves programming and believes that there needs to be a tutorial out there that actually teaches valuable modern skills.
- Your time is valuable. You want a tutorial that outlines the best way to learn the topic, in simple and well explained way, so that you fully understand the content instead of just watching somebody on your screen code. I have taken the best pieces, the best methods, from experience as well as from other experts, and condensed everything so that you can learn in the most efficient way possible.
- Anytime you have a question you can ask in the chat and someone will surely be able to help you right away including myself.
- The tutorial is designed to level up your skills ABOVE a Junior Developer role.
- React + Redux
- Webpack + Parcel
- Node.js + Express
- Front End Performance Optimizations
- Back End Performance Optimization
- Progressive Web Apps
- Software Testing
- Server Side Rendering and Client Side Rendering
- Front End Security Optimizations
- Back End Security Optimizations
- Sessions + JWT
- Amazon Web Services
- Serverless Architecture
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
This tutorial is the accumulation of all of my years working, learning, and teaching coding, and all of the frustrations and incomplete information I have encountered along the way. There is so much information out there, so many opinions, and so many ways of doing things, that unless you have spent the past years working with these technologies in a company, you will never fully understand.
So this tutorial is the answer to that exact problem. I have gone through thousands of coding books and online tutorials and boot-camps and have worked and consulted on some really big projects. I have worked with these tools on real applications. Throughout the years I have taken notes on what has worked, and what hasn’t and I’ve created this tutorial to narrow down the best way to learn and the most relevant information for you to become a superstar on How to start as a freelance web developer.
If you succeed in this tutorial, that is my success as well. Therefore, I will be there every step of the way helping you understand concepts and answering any questions you have.
I am 100% confident that you won’t find a tutorial like this out there that will help you build the strong foundations for you to start a new career or to upgrade your skills and become a top level developer. We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you above and beyond the skillset of the average developer.
Why do we teach the above? Why did we pick these tools? Because in this day and age, just being a junior developer won’t make you happy. You want to feel important, smart, and admired at work. You want to be able to make big decisions. With this tutorial, you will be able to grow in your role and command a higher salary. I am teaching you these topics because these are the things you should know, so that you are miles ahead of the rest, because these are the skills used by the top tech firms around the world.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey.
Al and he has been working as a senior software developer in Lazada and other tech companies for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online tutorial, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp.
Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. He is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Al believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Al’s tutorial will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Who this tutorial is for:
- You don’t want to be a Junior Web Developer anymore
- You want to become a Senior Developer one day and earn a higher salary
- You want to learn best practices and build scalable applications professionally
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn advanced industry skills that are necessary and to get hired as a web developer and know on How to start as a freelance web developer
- You want one tutorial to teach you everything in one place from a Senior Developer that works in the industry