Python Programmer Simple as ABC! – Python Programmer Trustworthy!
A complete practical Python Tutorial for both beginners & intermediates! Master Python 3 by making 10 amazing Python apps.
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the Tutorial
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Create a personal website entirely in Python
- Create a mobile app that improves your mood
- Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Programmer Tutorial is the most practical Tutorial you will find on the web today. In this Tutorial, rather than practicing rote memorization, The purpose of this Tutorial is to get you from zero and help you become a Python Programmer. We will achieve that by building actual desktop programs, developing interactive web applications, automating tasks, and even creating mobile apps entirely in Python 3.
Python Programmer In record time! – The Efficient Python Programmer
You will learn the entire process of program development in Python, from writing a program to producing the final .exe or .app executable which you can share with friends and colleagues.There will be 10 real-world applications that we will build together. These are:
- English Thesaurus – a program where users can get definitions of words.
- Volcano Web Map – an interactive web map of volcano locations throughout the USA.
- Personal Website with Python – a live website built entirely in Python.
- Bookshop Database App – a desktop GUI app with an SQL database backend.
- Feel Good Mobile App – an Android & iOS app.
- Webcam Motion Detector – starts the webcam and detects moving objects.
- Real Estate Web Scraper – a program that extracts data from webpages.
- Interactive Data Dashboard – a web-based, fully interactive graph.
- Database Web App – a web app that collects data & sends emails.
- Geocoder Web App – a web app that converts addresses to coordinates.
Before we start building the apps, you will first learn the fundamentals of Python programming. If you know Python basics already, you can jump right in with the first app. By building the apps, you will master Python and gain the skills to create Python programs independently. You can also use any of the 10 apps for your portfolio.
You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by straightforward video explanations.
To consider yourself a professional python programmer, you need to know how to write professional programs. There’s no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning the fantastic Python programming language today!
Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
This Specialization builds on the success of the Python for tutorial and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. You’ll use the technologies learned throughout the Specialization to design and create your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization. Become Freelance Python Programmer..