Full Stack Web Developer Guide!
- Learn modern technologies that are ACTUALLY being used behind tech companies
- Build real world Web Development projects you can show off
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Master modern Web Development fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Work as a freelance Full Stack Web Developer
- Learn React + Redux to build rich front end applications
- Build your own full stack websites and applications
- Build a complex image recognition app using everything we learn in the tutorial
- Become a professional Full Stack Web Developer and get hired
- Learn to implement user authentication
- Use Express, SQL and PostgreSQL to create full stack applications that scale
- Master fundamental concepts in Web Development
Who is full stack web developer? What are the requirements?
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That’s it!
- No previous coding experience is needed
- All tools and software used in this tutorial will be free
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired!
Become a Full Stack Web Developer by learning the most in demand skills!
A tutorial taught by an industry expert that has actually worked as a Senior Developer and Tech Lead.
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern Full Stack Web Developer this year. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
What is different here than thousands of other tutorials all over the internet:
- I’ll make sure you learn the most up to date skills! There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies are low paying and demands for them are decreasing. In this tutorial, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It is geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills.
- After finishing this tutorial, you will be able to apply for developer roles, get a promotion, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this tutorial. You are going to go from absolute zero: where you learn how the internet works. To mastery: where you build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence) and all the other modern technologies that we learn in the tutorial.
- I have managed teams of developers. I am not an online marketer or a salesman, but a software developer who has worked directly with these technologies. I love programming and believe that there needs to be a tutorial out there that actually teaches valuable real life skills (because most of them are taught by teachers with no work experience).
- Your time is valuable and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a bootcamp. You want a tutorial that outlines the best way to become a Web Developer, in simple and well explained terms, so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have taken the best pieces, tools, and practices that I have found over the years, and condensed everything into this tutorial. I made sure that everything covered in this tutorial is efficient and focuses on getting you job ready as soon as possible!
- The tutorial is designed to give you employable skills so you can get a job. Here is what one student recently wrote after taking the tutorial and being hired right away:
- “I’m a self taught dev, who has been out of work for 4 years. I had some family things that came up that prevented me from seeking permanent employment, so for awhile while learning, I was driver.
- After taking this tutorial, I immediately got catapulted back to where I was before, but better equipped and with the knowledge to take on the next job. I had just finished the React section when I went to a recent interview, and it really helped me excel. As of today, I am officially re-employed back in the field, and it is all thanks to this tutorial. I had a blast creating the final project, and FINALLY got around to learning SQL statements, and getting to use them in a project. I’m really ecstatic that Andrei went with teaching relational databases over something like MongoDB, which can also be fun, but is less practical for use on the job. So thanks Andrei , I really enjoyed the tutorial and will be making sure to share it with others who find it helpful. I’m also looking forward to the new ES10 content that was recently added, and going through the DB stuff again when I go to build a personal project.”
Think of this tutorial like a Web Developer bootcamp. By the end, you will be comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Responsive Design
- CSS Grid
- Bootstrap 5
- DOM Manipulation
- React + Redux m+ React Hooks
- Git + Github
- Command Line
- RESTful API Design
- Scalable Infrastructure
- Production and Deployment
You will be taken through online videos and exercises where you will be able to do the following things by the end:
- Build real complex applications and websites
- Build an image recognition app so you can add it to your portfolio
- Go into a job interview confident that you understand the fundamental building blocks of web development and the developer trends in 2021
- Be able to go off on your own and grow your skills as a developer, having built a solid foundation
- Learn how frontend, servers, and databases communicate and how they all fit together in the eco system
- Build your own startup landing page
- Go off and work remotely by being a freelance developer that can bid on projects
This tutorial is the accumulation of all of my years working in the industry, learning, and teaching. There is so much information out there, so many opinions, and so many ways of doing things, that unless you have spent the last few years working with these technologies in a company, you will never fully understand. So this tutorial is the answer to that exact problem for you: How to gain experience when you need experience to get hired? I have gone through thousands of coding books, online tutorials and bootcamps. Throughout the years I have taken notes on what has worked and what hasn’t, and I have created this tutorial to narrow down the most efficient way to learn with the most relevant information.
You won’t find a tutorial like this out there. We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you into the workforce. Some unique sections that you won’t find anywhere else are:
- React.js + Redux: You will learn the library that companies like Netflix, Facebook and Instagram use to build fast, scalable applications. This is one of the highest in-demand skill in the industry.
- A day in the life of a developer: What will your day to day look like and what tools will you use? I will take you through a sample day at a tech company.
- How does the internet actually work? What is the history of these technologies?: You will actually understand the underlying concepts of the internet, and how the technologies we have now, have come to be where they are.
- How do you actually deploy a real life app so that it is secure, and won’t get hacked?: How does a real life app get out to the public in a safe and secure way?
- What is Machine Learning and how you can harness its power: Whether you have heard about it or not, this is something that you will hear more and more in the coming years. Those who understand the high level concepts and can harness its power will have an advantage.
- What does your developer environment on your computer look like?: We will be setting up our computers with all the tools necessary of a developer so you can use the same setup when you go work in the industry.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey.
This is the proudest work I have ever done in my life and I am confident that you won’t find a tutorial better than this.
See you inside!
Al and he has been working as a senior software developer in Lazada and other tech companies for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught Full Stack Web Developer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online tutorials, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Al promises you that there are no other tutorials out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Al’s tutorials will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Full stack Web Developer tutorial is for:
- You want to learn to code and build websites and web apps
- You are looking to start a career in Web Development
- You know HTML and CSS but want to expand your skills and do more
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary in 2021 to get hired as a Full Stack Web Developer and earn a higher salary
- You want one tutorial to teach you everything in one place from a senior developer that works in the industry